Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

What's HapPENNing?

So it's the first week of October and you're like, "I booked my ticket to Cabo for Fall Break but WHAT THE EFF IS GOING ON AT PENN BEFORE I LEAVE!!!!!" Calm thy tits! We're here (once again) with the sexiest, sexiest and sexiest events going on at Penn this week. From modeling to karate, you can have it all in the next few days. (We use the term "all" very loosely here.) Let's take another weekly journey around campus to see What's HapPENNing!

D2S Model Auditions Who: Dzine2Show When and where: Monday, 4:30-10 p.m.; Huntsman F90 and 270 Why: Does your mom always tell you how pretty you are? Do you think you "really" "get" "Tavi"? Do you have pouty lips and an asymmetrical haircut? Well, come on down to D2S model auditions! If you're one of the lucky few chosen to walk in the fall show, get ready 2 b draped in the finest fabrix made by the best designerz within a 50-meter radiuz of where you're sitting right now.

First Day of Aoinagi Karate-Do Who: Aoinagi Karate at Penn When and where: Tuesday, 6-7:30 p.m.; Penn Museum Why: Karate is the ancient Chinese art of using your body as a lethal weapon. Jokes! It's Japanese, and it's a martial art dedicated to striking and self-defense. We'd imagine you would learn this if you went to this karate-do event.

Edible Book Party Who: Kelly Writers House When and where: Wednesday, 6-7:45 p.m.; Kelly Writers House Why: Do you like books? Do you like food? Do you like to make art inspired by literary classics that's made out of food and thus completely edible? How oddly specific! But if you do, or you think you would, head on over to the Kelly Writers House on Wednesday. Check out the link above for registration details.

Great Lectures in Archaeology: King Arthur Who: Dr. Richard Hodges of the Penn Museum When and where: Wednesday, 6-8 p.m.; Penn Museum Why: The noted Medievalist (Yes, Medievalists do exist.) Richard Hodges will be presenting a lecture that will clear up all your questions about another noted Medievalist, King Arthur. If you've ever wondered what King Arthur's favorite color was, which concubine made him laugh the most or where he got the best mutton he ever ate, come out to this lecture! Check the link above for ticket details.

PennConnects