Among the 25 super quirky, unconventional, avant-garde lists posted on The Daily Beast, Penn managed to nab a spot on five, despite being an unimpressive, low-tier institution. If scrolling through 25 lists isn't how you like to spend your Mondays, we've got your back. Here are the Penn highlights:
- Penn ranked 18th in student activists on campus, or fostering a good environment for these activists, or both. We're not sure. We're pretty sure that Newsweek's not sure either.
- We're the #10 Greenest college in the whole entire country! So no matter how much the environment's kicked our asses this week, we just won't stop being its clingy girlfriend.
- Congratulations! You go to the 6th Horniest university. So stop whining about how supposedly ugly your classmates are. You apparently don't care very much anyway.
- Penn is #4 on the list of Future CEOs. Thanks for carrying us through another ranking, Wharton! Without your persistent efforts, we could've landed ourselves a spot on the Most Free-Spirited list. God forbid.
- Penn's the 3rd Computer Geekiest school in the nation.