Under the Button is part of a student-run nonprofit.

Princeton or Bust

5421092294_a77f8ec5f6_o

Saturday night took a lively school spirited turn. Hoops fans and people who just like to drink and cheer made the trek from Smoke's to the Palestra to watch the epic Harvard — Penn basketball game. To 6,000 (!!!) fans' dismay, the Quakers lost in a "gut-wrenching defeat."

But tomorrow is another night, another game in a not so far away land called Princeton. For some, this place is reminiscent of littered beer cans and party bus rides during football season but here's another chance for Penn school spirit to go through the roof. Thankfully, the Red and Blue crew team has put together a simple guide on how to get there tomorrow. Check out the email after the jump.

Red and Blue Crew members,

Thanks for leading the best Penn student section in years against Harvard last Saturday! Although we came up one Rosen miracle short, our team proved that it will be a contender in the Ivy season! Go Quakers!

There has been a lot of student interest in traveling up to our annual rivalry game against first place Princeton TOMORROW. This is your best chance to see Penn vs. Princeton because the other game falls on spring break. If we can upset the Tigers, we would move into a tie for first! Please read below for transportation and ticket information...

RBC Road Trip Update Road trip sign-ups to Princeton have stopped due to overwhelming interest. For those on the waiting list, we will let you know if you can go on the trip by tonight.

Transportation to Jadwin Gymnasium Your best bet is to take public transportation via SEPTA and NJ Transit. If you are part of a large group or a fraternity/sorority, we would recommend finding a friend who has a car or renting cars/vans. There will not be a Penn Athletics bus to the game. In any case, you need to plan to leave campus early to account for traffic and transfer times.

Public Transit Instructions Take the SEPTA R7-Trenton regional rail from 30th St to Trenton Transit Ctr. Transfer to the NJ Transit NE Corridor line and take that to Princeton Junction station. There is a light rail shuttle that will take you from Princeton Junction to the Princeton University stop. From there, you need to walk 0.25 miles east through campus and Jadwin Gym should be just across Washington Road (Rt 571).

Princeton ticket information General admission tickets are $10 and should be plentiful. We will most likely be sitting in sections B1 and B2 at Jadwin Gym with the Penn Band. The Princeton security guards are very lenient about switching seats, so feel free to join us even if your tickets state a different section!

Tailgate at 6:30pm Similar to the infamous football tailgate last semester, we will be having a smaller tailgate in the parking lot before tipoff. Join us and bring your own refreshments!

If you attend, please wear BLUE again to stand out against the horrible Princeton orange!

Lets Go Quakers! The Red and Blue Crew

PennConnects