123e4b2c-f09a-40f2-ad15-81b160ea1133-original
File Photo

Assault:

March 10: At the FMC Tower, at about 4:23 a.m., a confidential case of domestic assault was reported. The 36-year-old unaffiliated male suspect, Kyeem Witherspoon, was arrested.

Burglary:

March 12: On the 4000 block of Spruce Street, at about 11:00 p.m., the complainant saw an individual who did not have permission to enter the building standing outside of an unsecured apartment. The unaffiliated 59-year-old male suspect, James Suber, was arrested.

Vandalism:

March 12: On the 3800 block of Chestnut Street, at about 7:39 a.m., the complainant reported that a driver immediately behind her vehicle beeped at her repeatedly, then drove up beside her in the parking lane and threw rocks at her car, causing damage to the paint.

Robbery:

March 13: On the 400 block of South 43rd Street, at about 1:50 a.m., the complainant reported that the offender approached him on his porch and demanded his belongings.

Fraud:

March 13:  At 3101 Walnut St., at about 7:47 a.m., the complainant reported unauthorized charges placed on credit cards.

March 14: At Delta Psi, located at 3637 Locust Walk, at about 12 p.m., the complainant reported an unauthorized transfer of funds from their bank account.

March 14: At Penn Hair Skin Nail, located at 3730 Spruce St., at about 11:43 a.m., the complainant reported the suspect left without paying for services provided.

Weapons:

March 14: On the 3700 block of Chestnut Street, at about 1:50 a.m., police observed a vehicle with missing headlights and conducted a vehicle investigation. Upon investigation, police found an odor of marijuana emitting from the vehicle. Police conducted a search of the occupants and found they had a gun without possessing a license to carry. The unaffiliated suspects, 22-year-old Brittany Patrick and 23-year-old Dymer Tart, were arrested.

Theft from Building:

March 8: At the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, at about 10:30 a.m., the complainant reported her cell phone missing from where it was left charging.

March 8: At the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd., at about 8:50 a.m., the complainant reported missing money from her unsecured wallet and desk drawer.

March 10: At The Hub located on 39th and Chestnut streets, at about 12:27 p.m., the complainant reported her unsecured package missing from the lobby.

March 12: At The Hub, at about 9 a.m., the complainant reported her unsecured package missing from the lobby.

March 12: At 309-311 S. 40th St., at about 12 p.m., the complainant reported that an unsecured package was missing from the delivery location.

March 12: At Williams Hall, at about 9:20 a.m., the complainant reported leaving her personal items unattended next to a bench in a common area. Upon return, they were gone.

Theft from Vehicle:

March 12: At the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, at about 6:45 a.m., the complainant reported his cell phone missing from his car after his vehicle was returned from the valet.