dimsumhouse

Chinese food is not a novelty anymore. But how well do you know about its variety? Jane G’s Dim Sum House, located on the intersection of 39th and Chestnut streets, will give you the answer with its authentic dim sum offerings. A family-run business, Jane G’s Dim Sum House highlights both Cantonese and Shanghai style dim sum and features three executive chefs who collaborate to add uniqueness and flair to the traditional dishes. 

Jane G’s offers Cantonese style food with fresh made-to-order dim sum along with Shanghai style favorites like soup dumplings and dough-wrapped dim sum. Not only does Jane G’s offer classics, they also have unique creations, such as scallop puff pastry and spicy szechuan pork intestines that can hardly be found anywhere else. While their dishes are unique and creative, they are definitely not lacking in authenticity. The emphasis
on creating a sense of belonging makes Jane G’s a great get- together spot for Chinese students when they miss food from home, as well as for other students who want to try out their unique dim sums. 

Not only is Jane G’s food delicious, its modern and relaxing ambiance also makes it a great place to dine with a large group of friends. The elegantly-decorated space is filled with tables with lazy susans to make sharing dishes easy and fun. You can try as many dim sum as you want, all at once! 

If you’re looking for a favorite dish, or to try something you’ve never had before, head over to Jane G’s Dim Sum House for a great night! 

All comments eligible for publication in Daily Pennsylvanian, Inc. publications.