- Can’t make it to Starbucks before your 9am in DRL? Grab Verb. It contains just as much caffeine as an iced coffee.
- Exhausted from making one life decision after another? Verb makes it simple. One delicious choice to keep you going throughout the day.
- Running from info session to info session and didn’t have time for lunch? Verb will fill you up and keep you going through OCR season.
- Tired of dealing with coffee stains on your Vineyard Vines? Verb gives you the opportunity to consume caffeine mess-free.
- Sick of making daily FroGro runs? Verb offers you monthly subscriptions so you can stay focused every single day.
- Not selected for a coffee chat? Verb will at least substitute the “coffee” part for you.
- Don’t want to wait for the high rise elevator? Verb gives you energy to take the steps.
- Spend all your money on pumpkin spiced lattes? Verb’s oats and cocoa caffeinated energy bar is half price and 100% less basic.
Check out www.verbenergybar.com.
All comments eligible for publication in Daily Pennsylvanian, Inc. publications.