crimelog

Courtesy of Tony Webster/Creative Commons

Drunkenness:

Nov 24: At 12:39 p.m., an unaffiliated 55-year-old woman was seen causing a disturbance by stumbling in and out of traffic at 40th and Spruce streets. Upon further investigation, she was found to be intoxicated and arrested.

Nov 26: At 2:30 a.m., an unaffiliated 20-year-old man was found to be intoxicated at the 300 block of S. 41st Street and was arrested.

Vandalism:

Nov 24: At 8:11 a.m., an affiliated 29-year-old man reported that the passenger side window of his van had been broken on Hollenback Drive.

DUI:

Nov 25: At 7:31 p.m., an unaffiliated 31-year-old woman was found to be under the influence while operating a motor vehicle at 600 University Avenue and was arrested.

Nov 29: At 2:51 a.m., an unaffiliated 24-year-old man was arrested at the 3600 block of Walnut Street when he was found to be intoxicated after striking a small post with his vehicle.

Narcotic:

Nov 24: At 8:17 a.m., an unaffiliated 30-year-old man was arrested after he was found to be in possession of illegal narcotics. He was initially stopped at 37th and Spruce streets for investigation due to his wanted status.

Other Offense:

Nov 28: At 1:09 a.m., an unaffiliated 29-year-old man was given a citation after he was observed urinating in public at the 400 block of S. 40th Street.

Burglary:

Nov 29: At 8:40 a.m., an unaffiliated 48-year-old man was arrested after he was observed attempting to break into a location on the 4000 block of Locust Street.