04272000_police_station
Police Station 40th and Chestnut

Robbery: 

April 9: At 6:59 p.m., an unaffiliated 40-year-old male approached a bank teller at the TD Bank located at 3735 Walnut St. and demanded money via note. The suspect fled with U.S. currency and was later arrested. 

April 15: At 1:08 p.m., an unaffiliated 20-year-old man reported that he was struck in the neck while a man tried to take his bike. The offender fled without taking any property.

Burglary: 

April 11: At 7:40 p.m., an affiliated 26-year-old complainant reported that an unknown man pushed in a window pane and stole money from a wallet that was on a table under the window.  The alleged burglary occurred at 3904 Spruce St.

April 13: At 8:40 p.m., an affiliated 23 year-old man reported that an unknown offender forced the rear entry door open and removed personal property from Kappa Psi, located at 4040 Spruce St. 

April 16: At 8:30 a.m., an unaffiliated female reported that upon returning home to 3 S. 43rd St., she found her front door forced open and property stolen.

Assault: 

April 11: At 12:50 a.m., an unaffiliated 57-year-old man reported that a man intentionally backed his car into his at the 1600 block of S. Orkney Street. The suspect then exited the car and yelled at him, according to the complaint. The suspect was allegedly carrying a knife and attempted to stab the complainant. An unaffiliated 27-year-old man was identified as a suspect in the assault and was arrested.

Sex Offense: 

April 14: An affiliated 21-year-old female reported that on the 3900 block of Locust Walk, a man pulled down his pants, exposed his genitals to her and then fled. 

Fraud: 

April 14: An affiliated 21-year-old complainant reported than unauthorized charges had been made against his credit card on Feb. 26.

Other Offense: 

April 16: At 9:37 p.m., a suspect was stopped for panhandling at the 3900 block of Walnut Street and was arrested on an outstanding warrant. 

Public Urination: 

April 16: At 9:25 p.m. affiliated 19-year-old man was observed urinating on a highway at the intersection of 37th and Spruce. He received a citation. 

Harassment: 

April 16: Confidential