14936551152_3696fd8de9_o
Credit: Luke Chen

As many students and faculty still await news of a potential snow day on Tuesday, branches of campus have begun to adjust their hours. 

The College of Liberal and Professional Studies has announced that it has cancelled evening classes. In an email, Bon Appetit at Penn Dining announced that Hill Express will be closed tonight and that Gourmet Grocer and the Starbucks in the 1920 Commons dining hall will close at 10 p.m. The email also included modified dining hall hours should the University be closed on Tuesday.

Philadelphia faces a winter storm warning as snow continues to fall throughout the day. There is a 90 percent chance of snow Monday night and 12-16 inches expected to accumulate by Tuesday, according to Google Public Alerts. 

Temple University announced that its domestic campus will open at noon on Tuesday. The Harrisburg campus is expected to open on time. As of Monday afternoon, Drexel University has not announced any closings.

Currently, Penn's MELT Hotline says that the university is open and operating under its regular schedule. Students can call the hotline at 215-898-MELT for Tuesday's class schedule. The Division of Public Safety will send a UPenn Alert in the case of a snow day. 

Check back for updates.