Robbery:

April 30, 2014: An unaffiliated 23-year-old female reported at 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of 40th and Baltimore streets that a male attempted to grab her phone from her hand. She resisted and was pushed to the ground. The suspect fled with her phone.

April 30, 2014: An unaffiliated 19-year-old male reported at about 1:50 a.m. that an unknown male entered the side passenger door of his food truck, located on the unit block of 33rd Street, and demanded money at gunpoint. The suspect fled with cash.

Narcotic:

May 1, 2014: An unaffiliated 43-year-old male was arrested after he was observed at about 5:05 p.m. driving erratically, changing lanes without signaling and tailgating other vehicles at the intersection of 34th and Spruce streets. Upon investigation the suspect was found to have slurred speech. The suspect was found to be in possession of a substance, alleged to be crack cocaine, and drug paraphernalia.

Assault:

April 27, 2014: At about 3:00 a.m. an unaffiliated 48-year-old male cab driver called the police to address a fare dispute with the suspect, his customer, at the intersection of 40th and Walnut streets. The suspect then punched the cab driver in the face in front of police officers. The suspect, a 32-year-old unaffiliated male, was arrested.

Public Drunkenness:

April 26, 2014: An unaffiliated 23-year-old male was observed at Smokey Joe’s, located at 201 S. 40th St., at about 2:20 a.m. yelling and screaming at the owner of the bar and refusing to leave. Police requested the person to leave, and he refused and caused a crowd to gather. The suspect was issued citations for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.

Other Offense:

April 25, 2014: An unaffiliated 59-year-old male was arrested after he was found in Meyerson Hall, located at 210 S.  34th St., at about 9:30 p.m. following warnings for him not to enter the building.

Public Urination:

May 1, 2014: A 21-year-old male student was cited at about 3:10 p.m. after he was observed in full view urinating on a tree on the 3400 block of Locust Walk. The suspect became argumentative and disrespectful when police asked him to make use of restroom facilities 15 feet away.

Theft:

Retail theft: 3

Theft from building: 7

Bike theft: 1

Other: 1

Theft from vehicle: 1

Arrests from theft:

April 25, 2014: An unaffiliated 46-year-old male was arrested in connection with a retail theft at Fresh Grocer.