New students will have to wait two more days to hear the results of the class board and Undergraduate Assembly elections that took place this past week.

Three violations have been filed against three different candidates. The Nominations and Elections Committee, which was set to announce results Friday if there were no violations, will hold Fair Practices Code hearings on Sunday to determine possible penalties for those charged.

First, the NEC charged Vinny Pujji, a College freshman, for affixing more than one poster for his Vice Presidential campaign to the same kiosk, which is against NEC regulations.

Vice President of External Affairs candidate and Wharton freshman Lisa Xu also charged Undergraduate Assembly and Vice President of External Affairs candidate and Wharton freshman Nigel Lam with tampering with a poster — also against NEC regulations.

Lastly, Wharton freshman and Class Board President candidate Spencer Penn and College freshman Ben Guzik charged Class Board President candidate and College freshman Ernest Owens with improperly helping voters use the online voting system.

The hearings — which are open to the public — will take place in Hunstman Hall G55 at 1 p.m. Sunday. The NEC will make its final decision behind closed doors and announce the election results later that evening.