A defective Ivy road stand reached new lows this past weekend, as Penn’s women’s basketball team had its two worst shooting performances of the season.

The Quakers fell to Brown 54-42 Friday in Providence, and then followed with a 70-38 loss at Yale on Saturday night — their widest margin of defeat in Ivy play this season.

Against Brown, the Red and Blue (1-22, 0-9 Ivy) shot 13-for-53 from the floor (24.5 percent), tying a season low. Penn committed 23 turnovers on the night while dishing out only eight assists.

Long scoring droughts have troubled the Quakers all season, with Friday night being no exception. The shooting spells hurt their efforts to extend leads at multiple points in the game.

The offensive struggles became evident from the start, with Penn turning the ball over on its first two possessions of the game. The Red and Blue then let an early 12-10 lead slip away, going scoreless for a five minute span.

And the second half was much of the same story.

The Quakers opened with only one basket in the first six minutes out of the break. An 11-0 Brown run, which lasted nearly six minutes, virtually put the game out of reach, giving the Bears a 41-26 lead with just over eight minutes to play.

Penn’s defense was effective, holding Brown (7-17, 4-6 Ivy) to 22-for-59 (37.3 percent) shooting and forcing 20 turnovers, but ultimately it couldn’t keep the Red and Blue in contention down the stretch.

Against Yale (11-13, 6-4 Ivy), the Quakers regressed in virtually every aspect of the game.

It took the Quakers three minutes to score their first points, as their first three possessions resulted in two blocks and an air ball, allowing Yale to get off to a 9-0 start.

When it seemed things couldn’t get any worse on the offensive end for the Quakers, they did. Penn shot 12-for-54 from the field, marking a season-low 22.2 percent shooting effort.

Junior Kim Adams, who led Penn with 14 points against Brown, went 0-for-6 from the field, finishing with only two points.

Penn once again struggled to find open looks, gathering only seven assists. Yale, meanwhile, had ten players record at least one assist, finishing with 20 on the night.

The Red and Blue will now return for their last two home games of the year. They will play Columbia and Cornell on Friday and Saturday, respectively.