(*****EDS NOTE: Corrections - Troy's will not reopen under the same parent company, but instead will open in some form under a new company. The new company will not be held responsible for the violations mentioned in the story. Also, Kollias was not calling all state alcohol laws 'morally wrong.' Only those which require non-drinking patrons to be over 21.***) For years, the eggel and Troy's Restaurant and Deli defined late-night dining. But according to state police, Troy's faces numerous obstacles that it must overcome before charging up its grills and slicing the bagels. The list includes charges that Troy's sold alcohol without a liquor license, sold alcohol outside the restauant, sold alcohol to numerous minors and operated with an expired health license. McGeehan said that Troy's has not paid back taxes, numerous fines, and permit fees. McGeehan said that the due to the excessive violations, State police have placed a stop on Troy's license -- which will not permit Troy's to operate until all past allegations and fines have been resolved. The establishment was owned by four shareholders, but according to John Kollias, one of the shareholders, he has reorganized the business and has assumed sole ownership of the facility. Kollias said Monday evening that by reorganizing he can legally reopen and said that he plans to start operating in two weeks. But Kollias made the same claim in August. The state police's McGeehan said that if and when an operating license is reissued, the establishment will have to serve a six-month suspension for operating without the state health license. The four shareholders will have to answer to the charges pending a court date later this year in Common Pleas Court. According to McGeehan, Troy's could be fined $1000 for various license violations and up to $1000 for each of the minors illegally served. Kollias dismissed the state police allegations as "ludicrous" Monday night, saying that the alcohol laws are "morally wrong." "It's an outrage," Kollias said. "This is the United States of America, not Romania." Although workers were making some renovations on Monday, they said new grills, chairs and tables need to be installed before the restaurant can re-open. In addition, the floor needs to be reinforced, Kollias said. He added the floor is currently sinking at the rate of one inch per year.